iWorld
Welcome to the iWorld forums!
iWorld is a virual world where you can do almost anything! You get to work, own a house, mode of transport and even make your own virtual character! To start simply join on the iB forums then register here.

The Creator: BlockMaster08

President of Bongoria: halospartan117
Vice Presidents of Bongoria: IVI4tt and CG Inventions

President of Sperta: spe
Vice Presidents of Sperta: GarretFuller



 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 iWorld Houses

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlockMaster08
The Creator
The Creator
avatar

Citizenship :
  • Undecided

Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : The UK.

PostSubject: iWorld Houses   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:13 pm

iBrick Houses
When buying a house, look here to choose, or PM an admin or mod to organize a tour of any showroom house(s).

Brick Mansion
Price: C.10,000
Rooms: 3 (very large)
Pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Largish Bungalow
Price: C.6,000
Rooms: 5 (smallish)
Pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Small Two Storey
Price: C.8,000
Rooms: 4 (smallish)
Pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


EDIT: Neatened URLs -IVI

_________________
The Creator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by BlockMaster08 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IVI4tt
Vice of Bongoria
Vice of Bongoria
avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-06-14
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Nice thread

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster08
The Creator
The Creator
avatar

Citizenship :
  • Undecided

Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : The UK.

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Lol.

_________________
The Creator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
halospartan117
President of Bongoria
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Awesome pics!
Back to top Go down
CG Inventions



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Nice pics, but LOL, some of the chatters are in them.
Back to top Go down
C4C3



Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : i'm confused about who lives where

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 pm

CG Inventions wrote:
Nice pics, but LOL, some of the chatters are in them.
i know i saw that
Back to top Go down
supersteef2000

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 107
Location : leeuwarden, the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

I just saw halo's rank is VICE instead of PRESIDENT and SPERTA instead of BONGORIA Tongue
also the ban chat doesn't make me very happy Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
Robot King24

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23
Location : :noitacoL

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Mansion needs moar mansion.

hmmm... I see only one house that is 6000...BM said there were 3... Unsure
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Kewl, but no internal pics?

Also, I have started to like building stuff in this. Big Grin Can I design a house?
Back to top Go down
C4C3



Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : i'm confused about who lives where

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

spe wrote:
Kewl, but no internal pics?

Also, I have started to like building stuff in this. Big Grin Can I design a house?
There you are spe Smile


EDIT: HEIL GRAMMATIK
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am

Yeah, here I am... -_-

P.S. nice job on spelling "there". xD jk.

But I would like to see INSIDE the danged thing, you know? Tongue
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster08
The Creator
The Creator
avatar

Citizenship :
  • Undecided

Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : The UK.

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah, design as many houses as you wish. Big Grin

_________________
The Creator [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm

WhooT!
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Hiring: I need a few slavemonkeys to build things that are hard to build and will take a while and are boring. But pay is very very big. Big Grin

Slavemonkey #1 - 10art1
Slavemonkey #2 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #3 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #4 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #5 - OPEN

Also, I have opened an Apartment Complex with cheaper than usual houses for people who want to save their money or somthing. So far only one building is ready to live in, but more will be made. It is a corner building, and has better views from the windows, so some of these are slightly more expensive than usual apartment houses. Base price is C. 850. All rooms are unfurnished. [P.S. If you think the small room's price is too small, you should see them first. The smallest one is like 4x4x4. xD ]

BUILDING 1 - OPEN

2nd floor, left room - OPEN - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - OPEN - C. 900
3rd floor, left room - OPEN C. 950
3rd floor, right room - OPEN - C. 1,000
4th floor, plus rooftop - OPEN - C. 5,500

BUILDING 2 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 3 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 4 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 5 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 900
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 1,000
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,500


Thought It makes sense to put it here.
Back to top Go down
supersteef2000

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 107
Location : leeuwarden, the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 am

ME SLAVE MONKEY!!! >:U
Back to top Go down
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
GarretFuller



Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:45 pm

You said to edit it in, but I can't. So just call it the Tower Home, for 8,000, two story, 7 rooms (including tower) and the link to all pics is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

that's epick.
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 am

supersteef2000 wrote:
ME SLAVE MONKEY!!! >:U

U wanta be a slavemonkey? Big Grin
Back to top Go down
supersteef2000

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 107
Location : leeuwarden, the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 am

spe wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
ME SLAVE MONKEY!!! >:U

U wanta be a slavemonkey? Big Grin
for 2 please Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
10art1

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 am

spe wrote:
Hiring: I need a few slavemonkeys to build things that are hard to build and will take a while and are boring. But pay is very very big. Big Grin

Slavemonkey #1 - 10art1
Slavemonkey #2 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #3 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #4 - OPEN
Slavemonkey #5 - OPEN

Also, I have opened an Apartment Complex with cheaper than usual houses for people who want to save their money or somthing. So far only one building is ready to live in, but more will be made. It is a corner building, and has better views from the windows, so some of these are slightly more expensive than usual apartment houses. Base price is C. 850. All rooms are unfurnished. [P.S. If you think the small room's price is too small, you should see them first. The smallest one is like 4x4x4. xD ]

BUILDING 1 - OPEN

2nd floor, left room - OPEN - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - OPEN - C. 900
3rd floor, left room - OPEN C. 950
3rd floor, right room - OPEN - C. 1,000
4th floor, plus rooftop - OPEN - C. 5,500

BUILDING 2 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 3 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 4 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 850
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 950
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,000

BUILDING 5 - NOT READY

2nd floor, left room - NOT READY - C. 850
2nd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 900
3rd floor, left room - NOT READY C. 950
3rd floor, right room - NOT READY - C. 1,000
4th floor, plus rooftop - NOT READY - C. 5,500


Thought It makes sense to put it here.
Where is it located and when do I begin?
Back to top Go down
C4C3



Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : i'm confused about who lives where

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 am

ME DO BUILDING #2?
Back to top Go down
supersteef2000

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 107
Location : leeuwarden, the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 am

C4C3 wrote:
ME DO BUILDING #2?
you building 4 Awesome
art 1 me 2 and 3 you 4 Awesome me 10000 money you 5000 money art 5500 money Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
C4C3



Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : i'm confused about who lives where

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I SHOTGUN #5?
Back to top Go down
spe
President of Sperta
President of Sperta


Citizenship :
  • Spertan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm

#1 was built be me before I even opened this job.

#2 built by 10art

#3 C4C3 can do this one.

#4 SS2000 can do this one.

#5 whoever finishes first.
Back to top Go down
supersteef2000

avatar

Citizenship :
  • Bongorian

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 107
Location : leeuwarden, the netherlands

PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 am

I asked for 2 Crying
Back to top Go down
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: iWorld Houses   

Back to top Go down
 
iWorld Houses
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» How To Fly!
» Yes, we also visit Cub Condo┬« houses!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iWorld :: Bulletin Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: